Go down
a_joy
New User
New User
UKIP Donald Trump
Posts : 13
Join date : 2016-08-05
Location : Singapore
View user profile

Bizaardvark Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizaardvark Thread

on Mon 08 Aug 2016, 9:04 am
Heather wrote:
a_joy wrote:
Heather wrote:
a_joy wrote:
Heather wrote:
a_joy wrote:One thing I will say about the theme song is that eating a baguette on a swing can actually be fun
How would you know?
Have you tried it?
If i answer yes, should I be embarrassed?
Considering that you'd be doing what Frankie and Paige are doing, then no.
Didn't they find that boring though
Then I suppose that you're boring.
Ill take it
Lucid Streaming
New User
New User
Donald Trump
Posts : 8
Join date : 2016-08-08
View user profile

Bizaardvark Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizaardvark Thread

on Mon 08 Aug 2016, 9:06 am
Here, have a baguette, you people who quibble over everything:
Bizaardvark Thread - Page 2 Baguette_001
avatar
New User
New User
Republican Party UKIP Les Républicains
Donald Trump
Posts : 31
Join date : 2016-08-05
View user profile

Bizaardvark Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizaardvark Thread

on Mon 08 Aug 2016, 9:07 am
Who else knew that it was going to be Dirk in the latest episode?
a_joy
New User
New User
UKIP Donald Trump
Posts : 13
Join date : 2016-08-05
Location : Singapore
View user profile

Bizaardvark Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizaardvark Thread

on Mon 08 Aug 2016, 9:07 am
1009pass wrote:Who else knew that it was going to be Dirk in the latest episode?
tbh I thought they were doing to introduce a new character
DJ Snuff
New User
New User
Gary Johnson
Posts : 5
Join date : 2016-08-08
View user profile

Bizaardvark Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizaardvark Thread

on Mon 08 Aug 2016, 9:09 am
Anyone thinks that this looks like a cult ritual?
Bizaardvark Thread - Page 2 Bizaar10
Lucid Streaming
New User
New User
Donald Trump
Posts : 8
Join date : 2016-08-08
View user profile

Bizaardvark Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizaardvark Thread

on Mon 08 Aug 2016, 9:10 am
DJ Snuff wrote:Anyone thinks that this looks like a cult ritual?
Bizaardvark Thread - Page 2 Bizaar10
Heh, it actually does.
Heather
User
User
Donald Trump
Posts : 84
Join date : 2015-12-19
Female Age : 20
Location : Singapore
View user profile

Bizaardvark Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizaardvark Thread

on Mon 08 Aug 2016, 9:13 am
That means the contents of the cup that Dirk makes everyone drink is... Kool Aid!
a_joy
New User
New User
UKIP Donald Trump
Posts : 13
Join date : 2016-08-05
Location : Singapore
View user profile

Bizaardvark Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizaardvark Thread

on Mon 08 Aug 2016, 9:13 am
Heather wrote:That means the contents of the cup that Dirk makes everyone drink is... Kool Aid!
Is that why Amelia didn't want to drink it at first?
NervaFan
New User
New User
Gary Johnson
Posts : 13
Join date : 2016-08-08
Age : 20
Location : SG
View user profile

Bizaardvark Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizaardvark Thread

on Mon 08 Aug 2016, 9:14 am
You people can't go one day without a conspiracy.

She didn't want to drink after Bernie!
Heather
User
User
Donald Trump
Posts : 84
Join date : 2015-12-19
Female Age : 20
Location : Singapore
View user profile

Bizaardvark Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizaardvark Thread

on Mon 08 Aug 2016, 9:14 am
NervaFan wrote:You people can't go one day without a conspiracy.

She didn't want to drink after Bernie!

That's just what they want you to think!
a_joy
New User
New User
UKIP Donald Trump
Posts : 13
Join date : 2016-08-05
Location : Singapore
View user profile

Bizaardvark Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizaardvark Thread

on Mon 08 Aug 2016, 9:15 am
Barissa = Stalker
Heather
User
User
Donald Trump
Posts : 84
Join date : 2015-12-19
Female Age : 20
Location : Singapore
View user profile

Bizaardvark Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizaardvark Thread

on Mon 08 Aug 2016, 9:15 am
a_joy wrote:Barissa = Stalker

Hahahahaha nice joke
a_joy
New User
New User
UKIP Donald Trump
Posts : 13
Join date : 2016-08-05
Location : Singapore
View user profile

Bizaardvark Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizaardvark Thread

on Mon 08 Aug 2016, 9:17 am
Does anyone know if there's videos?
DJ Snuff
New User
New User
Gary Johnson
Posts : 5
Join date : 2016-08-08
View user profile

Bizaardvark Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizaardvark Thread

on Mon 08 Aug 2016, 9:19 am
Holy shit 4 million views ah
Lucid Streaming
New User
New User
Donald Trump
Posts : 8
Join date : 2016-08-08
View user profile

Bizaardvark Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizaardvark Thread

on Mon 08 Aug 2016, 9:23 am
I just posted the first episode for anyone who hasn't seen it
firstpass
New User
New User
Liberal Democrats Les Républicains
Gary Johnson
Posts : 6
Join date : 2016-08-08
Location : jurong
View user profile

Bizaardvark Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizaardvark Thread

on Mon 08 Aug 2016, 9:30 am
OMG THANK YOU

this better be good considering all the hype
NervaFan
New User
New User
Gary Johnson
Posts : 13
Join date : 2016-08-08
Age : 20
Location : SG
View user profile

Bizaardvark Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizaardvark Thread

on Mon 08 Aug 2016, 9:32 am
firstpass wrote:OMG THANK YOU

this better be good considering all the hype
Trust me: it will be.
NervaFan
New User
New User
Gary Johnson
Posts : 13
Join date : 2016-08-08
Age : 20
Location : SG
View user profile

Bizaardvark Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizaardvark Thread

on Mon 08 Aug 2016, 9:32 am
a_joy wrote:
1009pass wrote:Who else knew that it was going to be Dirk in the latest episode?
tbh I thought they were doing to introduce a new character
Same!

But like for real: why didn't they?
Heather
User
User
Donald Trump
Posts : 84
Join date : 2015-12-19
Female Age : 20
Location : Singapore
View user profile

Bizaardvark Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizaardvark Thread

on Mon 08 Aug 2016, 9:33 am
NervaFan wrote:
a_joy wrote:
1009pass wrote:Who else knew that it was going to be Dirk in the latest episode?
tbh I thought they were doing to introduce a new character
Same!

But like for real: why didn't they?
Why hire another actor when you can just put a character into a skit?
NervaFan
New User
New User
Gary Johnson
Posts : 13
Join date : 2016-08-08
Age : 20
Location : SG
View user profile

Bizaardvark Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizaardvark Thread

on Mon 08 Aug 2016, 9:36 am
Heather wrote:
NervaFan wrote:
a_joy wrote:
1009pass wrote:Who else knew that it was going to be Dirk in the latest episode?
tbh I thought they were doing to introduce a new character
Same!

But like for real: why didn't they?
Why hire another actor when you can just put a character into a skit?
By this logic, we might as well have no characters at all!
Heather
User
User
Donald Trump
Posts : 84
Join date : 2015-12-19
Female Age : 20
Location : Singapore
View user profile

Bizaardvark Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizaardvark Thread

on Mon 08 Aug 2016, 9:37 am
NervaFan wrote:
Heather wrote:
NervaFan wrote:
a_joy wrote:
1009pass wrote:Who else knew that it was going to be Dirk in the latest episode?
tbh I thought they were doing to introduce a new character
Same!

But like for real: why didn't they?
Why hire another actor when you can just put a character into a skit?
By this logic, we might as well have no characters at all!
You fucking bitch that's not what I meant!
NervaFan
New User
New User
Gary Johnson
Posts : 13
Join date : 2016-08-08
Age : 20
Location : SG
View user profile

Bizaardvark Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizaardvark Thread

on Mon 08 Aug 2016, 9:38 am
Heather wrote:
NervaFan wrote:
Heather wrote:
NervaFan wrote:
a_joy wrote:
1009pass wrote:Who else knew that it was going to be Dirk in the latest episode?
tbh I thought they were doing to introduce a new character
Same!

But like for real: why didn't they?
Why hire another actor when you can just put a character into a skit?
By this logic, we might as well have no characters at all!
You fucking bitch that's not what I meant!
Are you trying to throw down?

I WILL DEFEND THE PRINCESS UNBOXERS
firstpass
New User
New User
Liberal Democrats Les Républicains
Gary Johnson
Posts : 6
Join date : 2016-08-08
Location : jurong
View user profile

Bizaardvark Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizaardvark Thread

on Mon 08 Aug 2016, 9:40 am
Very good so far

Kinda funny leh

But why is the little boy there/
a_joy
New User
New User
UKIP Donald Trump
Posts : 13
Join date : 2016-08-05
Location : Singapore
View user profile

Bizaardvark Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizaardvark Thread

on Mon 08 Aug 2016, 9:42 am
firstpass wrote:Very good so far

Kinda funny leh

But why is the little boy there/
You'll see.

Let's just say he's going to be managing something
Crucial
New User
New User
Donald Trump
Posts : 7
Join date : 2016-08-08
View user profile

Bizaardvark Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizaardvark Thread

on Mon 08 Aug 2016, 9:34 pm
I just watched the first episode.

I want more, but I don't understand why I do

Is that what they're trying to achieve?
Sponsored content

Bizaardvark Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizaardvark Thread

Back to top
Similar topics
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum