Go down

Do you support the proposed wall on the US-Mexican border?

4 - 57%
3 - 43%
 
Total Votes: 7
Zach
Admin
Admin
Republican Party Conservative Party Les R├ępublicains
Donald Trump
Posts : 153
Join date : 2015-12-15
Male Age : 21
Location : United States
View user profilehttp://zachvega.com

The Wall Empty The Wall

on Sat 19 Dec 2015, 12:38 pm
What are your thoughts on the proposed border wall between the United States and Mexico?
The Wall Great_wall_trump
kevinfox
Deluxe User
Deluxe User
Donald Trump
Posts : 136
Join date : 2015-12-19
Male Age : 30
View user profile

The Wall Empty Re: The Wall

on Sat 19 Dec 2015, 12:40 pm
America needs a wall because we need to keep all of the ILLEGALS OUT
Blake
Deluxe User
Deluxe User
UKIP Donald Trump
Posts : 129
Join date : 2015-12-15
Male Age : 19
Location : United States
View user profile

The Wall Empty Re: The Wall

on Sat 19 Dec 2015, 12:44 pm
The Wall 14447810" />
It would be unnecessary if the immigration system was more efficient.
The candidates should be focusing more on fixing the immigration system, rather than comparing the lengths of their walls.
kevinfox
Deluxe User
Deluxe User
Donald Trump
Posts : 136
Join date : 2015-12-19
Male Age : 30
View user profile

The Wall Empty Re: The Wall

on Sat 19 Dec 2015, 12:50 pm
Why can't we just build the wall and keep them out?
Blake
Deluxe User
Deluxe User
UKIP Donald Trump
Posts : 129
Join date : 2015-12-15
Male Age : 19
Location : United States
View user profile

The Wall Empty Re: The Wall

on Sat 19 Dec 2015, 2:37 pm
kevinfox wrote:Why can't we just build the wall and keep them out?
Because until the system is fixed, they'll still find a way in. If you made the immigration process shorter, and easier than illegally crossing the border, almost all would choose to immigrate legally.
Heather
User
User
Donald Trump
Posts : 84
Join date : 2015-12-19
Female Age : 20
Location : Singapore
View user profile

The Wall Empty Re: The Wall

on Sun 20 Dec 2015, 2:16 am
Blake wrote:
kevinfox wrote:Why can't we just build the wall and keep them out?
Because until the system is fixed, they'll still find a way in. If you made the immigration process shorter, and easier than illegally crossing the border, almost all would choose to immigrate legally.
Why not do both?
Blake
Deluxe User
Deluxe User
UKIP Donald Trump
Posts : 129
Join date : 2015-12-15
Male Age : 19
Location : United States
View user profile

The Wall Empty Re: The Wall

on Sun 20 Dec 2015, 1:59 pm
nt98 wrote:Why not do both?
If we fix the system, it isn't necessary to spend anything on a wall.
It's simply more efficient to reform immigration policy than it is to construct a wall.
Heather
User
User
Donald Trump
Posts : 84
Join date : 2015-12-19
Female Age : 20
Location : Singapore
View user profile

The Wall Empty Re: The Wall

on Sun 20 Dec 2015, 2:04 pm
Blake wrote:
nt98 wrote:Why not do both?
If we fix the system, it isn't necessary to spend anything on a wall.
It's simply more efficient to reform immigration policy than it is to construct a wall.
No matter how much you reform it, illegals like criminals, looters, and RAPISTS! will come in
Blake
Deluxe User
Deluxe User
UKIP Donald Trump
Posts : 129
Join date : 2015-12-15
Male Age : 19
Location : United States
View user profile

The Wall Empty Re: The Wall

on Sun 20 Dec 2015, 3:46 pm
nt98 wrote:
Blake wrote:
nt98 wrote:Why not do both?
If we fix the system, it isn't necessary to spend anything on a wall.
It's simply more efficient to reform immigration policy than it is to construct a wall.
No matter how much you reform it, illegals like criminals, looters, and RAPISTS! will come in
This is true. However, a wall, or any extravagant infrastructure project, for that matter, is vastly more inefficient than finishing a fence, and investing in more personnel.
Moosh
New User
New User
Donald Trump
Posts : 41
Join date : 2015-12-21
Female Age : 19
Location : Alabama
View user profile

The Wall Empty Re: The Wall

on Mon 21 Dec 2015, 1:46 am
The wall is a little bit too strict I think we need a fence
Heather
User
User
Donald Trump
Posts : 84
Join date : 2015-12-19
Female Age : 20
Location : Singapore
View user profile

The Wall Empty Re: The Wall

on Mon 21 Dec 2015, 2:36 am
Moosh wrote:The wall is a little bit too strict I think we need a fence
We have to keep out the MEXICAN invaders!
Blake
Deluxe User
Deluxe User
UKIP Donald Trump
Posts : 129
Join date : 2015-12-15
Male Age : 19
Location : United States
View user profile

The Wall Empty Re: The Wall

on Mon 21 Dec 2015, 2:49 am
nt98 wrote:
Moosh wrote:The wall is a little bit too strict I think we need a fence
We have to keep out the MEXICAN invaders!
Illegal immigrantion from Mexico have actually been declining in recent years. The largest groups are actually from Central America.

The Wall Immigr10

_________________
[size=200]Blake[/size]
Heather
User
User
Donald Trump
Posts : 84
Join date : 2015-12-19
Female Age : 20
Location : Singapore
View user profile

The Wall Empty Re: The Wall

on Mon 21 Dec 2015, 4:18 am
Blake wrote:
nt98 wrote:
Moosh wrote:The wall is a little bit too strict I think we need a fence
We have to keep out the MEXICAN invaders!
Illegal immigrantion from Mexico have actually been declining in recent years. The largest groups are actually from Central America.

The Wall Immigr10
We have to keep out the HISPANIC invaders!
Sponsored content

The Wall Empty Re: The Wall

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum