The Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CornerLog in

2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+14
Adrian
feelthejohnson
pizzaphuan99
1009line
NamelessNinja
4intheair
Fargobison
Moosh
weasel
Heather
Zach
Blake
kevinfox
18 posters

description2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions - Page 5 EmptyRe: 2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions

more_horiz
Trump wins Maine CD2, but not Pennsylvania

lol what

description2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions - Page 5 EmptyRe: 2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions

more_horiz
fromthepast wrote:
Trump wins Maine CD2, but not Pennsylvania

lol what

I don't see how he could even win PA

more_horiz
Well he is pretty popular there

more_horiz
fromthepast wrote:
Well he is pretty popular there

Trust, me he's not

I live here, in Scranton tbs

more_horiz
Real Clear Politics has Clinton up 8 points in PA

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton-5633.html

more_horiz
Latest poll has her up by 11
http://www.fandm.edu/uploads/files/517148503881751921-f-m-poll-release-july-2016.pdf

more_horiz
4intheair wrote:

All those polls are rigged and you know it

more_horiz
Xoup wrote:
4intheair wrote:

All those polls are rigged and you know it

Perhaps that one, but Trump has been falling behind, which really concerns me.

more_horiz
He's 7 or 8 points behind depending on the poll

more_horiz
Trump is now saying that the election is going to be rigged. He's just pissy that he's going to lose!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply