The Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CornerLog in

descriptionFavorite classical style battle paintings EmptyFavorite classical style battle paintings

more_horiz
I really like the style. It usually sets a very exalted tone. My favorite has to be this one, of the Battle of Austerlitz. Do you have any favorites?
Favorite classical style battle paintings Auster10

descriptionFavorite classical style battle paintings EmptyRe: Favorite classical style battle paintings

more_horiz
Eugène Delacroix's La Liberté guidant le peuple (1830)
Favorite classical style battle paintings Eugyne10

descriptionFavorite classical style battle paintings EmptyRe: Favorite classical style battle paintings

more_horiz
This one looks pretty cool
Favorite classical style battle paintings David-10

more_horiz
Napoléon on the field of Eylau by Antoine-Jean Gros
Another of my favorites. Almost all of the paintings of Napoleon from his time were majestic as fuck.
Favorite classical style battle paintings Gros_n10

more_horiz
Shocked The horse looks scared!

more_horiz
The Battle of Warka by Franciszek Smuglewicz (1745-1807)
Favorite classical style battle paintings Battle10

The Deluge is a really interesting period. I particularly like the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, so it's a bittersweet period. Anyways, there's a lot of good art that came out of the Commonwealth during that time. I'll post some.

more_horiz
Assault on Kolding 1658

Favorite classical style battle paintings Brandt10

more_horiz
Favorite classical style battle paintings 985px-Jacques-Louis_David_-_Oath_of_the_Horatii_-_Google_Art_Project

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply