The Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CornerLog in

descriptionShopping dilemma  EmptyShopping dilemma

more_horiz
When I see something I like I try to not to buy first on the hope of waiting until sale time only buy

But when sale time they dun have that very item anymore.

Applicable for most brands that carries seasonal item

Do they really sold all then replace with new collection or they just rotate until all sold out?

When is the best time to buy with the least damage one?

descriptionShopping dilemma  EmptyRe: Shopping dilemma

more_horiz
check often, if you notice stock getting low probably people are buying it and when sales come either no stock or no size. unless you wear oddball size chances are no size left for you. applies to clothings & shoes.

normally more expensive item can only sell well during sales, if you want cheap items during sales more difficult to get because people already buy them.

they usually move the stock elsewhere if cannot sell much during sales.

i don't know about high end stuffs where they die die also don't want to sell cheap in order to keep their brand up like LV, GUCCI, Prada, Rolex etc. they probably either have once every 2-3 years sale or ship to other countries rather than sell you cheap.

more_horiz
I am not sure you are referring to cloth. If yes, here are some facts.

For most of the "branded" store. They already prepared many "ready-for-sales-day" stock in their store. Those are cheap, out dated, and you might never saw them on non-sales-day.

So, when sales is come, is might not that your thing is sold, is they keep it. And they will replace all the existing good quality cloth with cheap one and said "50%" in fact the margin is a lot more.

You will never find good quality cloth on sales in most of the branded store.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply