The Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CornerLog in

2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+14
Adrian
feelthejohnson
pizzaphuan99
1009line
NamelessNinja
4intheair
Fargobison
Moosh
weasel
Heather
Zach
Blake
kevinfox
18 posters

description2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions - Page 2 EmptyRe: 2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions

more_horiz
kerandom wrote:
That's so biased! I clicked the link and it showed that Bernie was winning against Jeb. At least Marco still wins.

For the purpose of showing that Hillary actually has support, these polls and their averages are perfectly fine to use.

Some are unlikely and not believable, but the thing to take away from them is that Hillary undeniably has support.

And when you say:
kerandom wrote:
She loses against basically everyone in the polls.

You are factually incorrect.

description2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions - Page 2 EmptyRe: 2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions

more_horiz
Blake wrote:
kerandom wrote:
That's so biased! I clicked the link and it showed that Bernie was winning against Jeb. At least Marco still wins.

For the purpose of showing that Hillary actually has support, these polls and their averages are perfectly fine to use.

Some are unlikely and not believable, but the thing to take away from them is that Hillary undeniably has support.

And when you say:
kerandom wrote:
She loses against basically everyone in the polls.

You are factually incorrect.

She might have supporters, but once we get into the general season, her weaknesses will be even more apparent.

more_horiz
kerandom wrote:

She might have supporters, but once we get into the general season, her weaknesses will be even more apparent.

I believe I made it apparent that I believe that as well.

more_horiz
Then stop arguing and start making some maps! afro

more_horiz
Anyone here have some Rand maps?

more_horiz
Here we go again.

2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions - Page 2 Screen10

more_horiz
I really think that Trump will win PA now

Hillary just has a post-convention bounce that happens every time

more_horiz
Moosh wrote:

She has a 60-20 lead in the Philadelphia suburbs. That's impossible to come back from.

more_horiz
Heather wrote:
Moosh wrote:

She has a 60-20 lead in the Philadelphia suburbs. That's impossible to come back from.

philly isn't the only city in pa

more_horiz
Fargobison wrote:
Heather wrote:
Moosh wrote:

philly isn't the only city in pa

This.

She can't win the deindustrialized west

more_horiz
Clinton is going to win by a big margin! Trump is so far behind in PA, NV, NH, OH, and even UTAH!

more_horiz
Oooh how do I get one of those maps ah?

more_horiz
http://270towin.com

Click on the green Share Map button when you're done then click Embed then copy and paste the code here

Last edited by 1009pass on Fri 05 Aug 2016, 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Here is my map

2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions - Page 2 3rd_party_270_30px Click the map to create your own at 270toWin.com

more_horiz
i think that Trump will be able to take maine's second cd:

more_horiz
What about this? LOL

2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions - Page 2 3rd_party_270_30px Click the map to create your own at 270toWin.com

more_horiz
feelthejohnson wrote:
What about this? LOL

Imagine if NeverTrump Republicans in Congress actually chose Johnson!

more_horiz
1009pass wrote:
feelthejohnson wrote:
What about this? LOL

Dream come true!

more_horiz
feelthejohnson wrote:
1009pass wrote:
feelthejohnson wrote:
What about this? LOL

Dream come true!

would'nt they choose trump since he's a republican?

more_horiz
I had Trump fill in all the ones that werent coloured

more_horiz
feelthejohnson wrote:
1009pass wrote:
feelthejohnson wrote:
What about this? LOL

Dream come true!

What the hell is this chart?

more_horiz
I guess I should post one BRB

more_horiz

more_horiz
1009pass wrote:

how is hillary going to win colorado?

no good

no good

more_horiz
Adrian wrote:
1009pass wrote:

how is hillary going to win colorado?

no good

no good

Explain how he wins with a growing hispanic population

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply