The Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CornerLog in

Donald Trump Rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan (21/12/15)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
Zach
Jason Tolehouse
Heather
kevinfox
Baronic
9 posters

descriptionDonald Trump Rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan (21/12/15) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Donald Trump Rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan (21/12/15)

more_horiz
I just don't understand why he has to be so anti-immigrant

descriptionDonald Trump Rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan (21/12/15) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Donald Trump Rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan (21/12/15)

more_horiz
weasel wrote:

While I don't support the man, at what point did he ever say that he despised immigrants?

more_horiz
Zach wrote:
weasel wrote:

While I don't support the man, at what point did he ever say that he despised immigrants?

are you kidding me? He just said he wanted the Muslims gone!

more_horiz
weasel wrote:
Zach wrote:
weasel wrote:

Discrimination against an entire religious group is not "anti-immigrant". It is simply ignorant.

more_horiz
weasel wrote:
Zach wrote:
weasel wrote:

Don't think you can stump the TRUMP by shouting "Islamophobia"!

more_horiz
kevinfox wrote:
weasel wrote:
Zach wrote:
weasel wrote:

Don't think you can stump the TRUMP by shouting "Islamophobia"!

People always try to do that, but they have no proof!

more_horiz
I don't understand why people like Trump's rhetoric he not very serious lor

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply