The Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CornerLog in

descriptionTRANSFORMERS THREAD EmptyTRANSFORMERS THREAD

more_horiz
TRANFORMERS INTRODUCTION
The Transformers are alien robots of a popular Hasbro toy line and its spin-offs.

Transformers: G1, includes both the animated television series The Transformers and the Marvel Comics comic-book series of the same name, which is further divided into Japanese and British spin-offs, respectively. Sequels followed, such as the Generation 2 comic book and Beast Wars TV series which became its own mini-universe. Generation 1 characters underwent two reboots with Dreamwave in 2002 and IDW Publishing in 2006. There have been other incarnations of the story based on different toy lines during the 2000s. The firsthttp://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?act=Post&CODE=00&f=118 was the Robots in Disguise series, followed by three shows that consist of the "Unicron Trilogy" (consisting of Armada, Energon, and Cybertron). A live-action film (Transformers The Movie) was released in 2007 and a sequel (Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen) was released in 2009. The third instalment (Transformers: Dark of The Moon) was released in June 2011.
Transformers Timeline...

1. Generation One (1984–1992)
2. Generation 2 (1992–1995)
3. Beast Wars/Machines (1996–2001)
4. Dreamwave Productions (2002–2005)
5. G.I. Joe crossovers (2003 onwards)
6. IDW publishing (2005 onwards)
7. Alternative stories
8. Robots in Disguise (2001–2002)
9. The Unicron Trilogy (2002–2006)
10. Transformers: Universe (2003–2006)
11. Film franchise (2007–present)
12. Transformers Animated (2007 - 2009/2010)
13. Hunt for the Decepticons (2010-present)
14. Cyber Missions Webisodes
15. Transformers: Prime/ Besat Hunter (2010-2012)
16. Transformers Prime Beast Hunters: Predacons Rising (2013)
17. Transformers: Robots in Disguise (2015 - Present)

C-scale rating

What is the "C" Scale?

The "C" Scale is a grading system used to grade new and used figures on a descending scale of C9.5 to C1.

Below is the "C" scale.

* C10 - Figure is in perfect condition, without any flaws or defects. The extremely high price is to be expected. 'Nuff said.
* C9.9 - Figure is in almost perfect condition, without any visible flaws or defects. The price will include a very high premium due to its rarity.
* C9.5 - Figure is in mint condition, without any visible flaws or defects. Expect a high price because it's very rare to find a figure like this.
* C9.0 - Figure is in near mint condition with very few minor flaws (barely noticeable unless you search hard).
* C8.5 - Figure has some very minor areas of wear and may have small flaws.
* C8.0 - Figure has minor paint/sticker wear, may have minor stains, discoloration, and stress marks but no damage.
* C7.5 - Figure has some play, paint/sticker wear and may have some stains, discoloration and stress marks.
* C7.0 - Figure has play wear, moderate paint/sticker wear and may have moderate stains, discoloration, and stress marks. Figure is still collection worthy up to this point depending on the collector.
* C6.5 - Figure has more play and paint/sticker wear, and may have stains, discoloration, and stress marks. Figure may have a broken part.
* C6.0 - Figure has heavy play wear, paint/sticker wear and may have heavy stains, discoloration, and stress marks. Figure may have one or more broken/repaired parts.
* C5.5 - Figure has heavy wear damage, repairs and stains/discoloration.
* C5.0 - Figure has many flaws, wear, tears, stains/discoloration and may be broken.
* C4.5 - Figure has major flaws, and play wear (tears, stains/discoloration) and may be broken.
* C4.0 - Figure shows severe play wear, damage and may be used for parts.
* C3.5 - Figure has many usable parts and major damage.
* C3.0 - Figure that has some usable parts and major damage.
* C2.5 - Figure that has few usable parts and major damage.
* C2.0 - Figure has very few useable parts and severe damage.
* C1.5 - Figure is in very poor condition.
* C1.0 - Figure cannot be salvaged for parts. We throw these out.

Other Terms

* LOOSE - Figure is without packaging
* MOC - Mint On Card
* MOSC - Mint On Sealed Card
* MIB - Mint In Box
* MISB - Mint In Sealed Box
* MISP - Mint in Sealed Pack (generally referring to exclusives like Botcon stuff)

Buying Transformers in Singapore
•BTS Toys
•Bingyan Works
•Corbot V
•CrazyDevy
•DreamFactory
•Dr. Wu
•Excellent Toys
•FansProject
•Fans Want It
•Find Me Guilty
•Headrobots
•Heerotoysmaker
•iGear
•Impossible Toys
•Junkion Blacksmith
•JustIToys
•Keith's Fantasy Club
•KOtoys
•Mach 5
•Maketoys
•Mastermind Creations
•MasterShooter Collectibles
•Perfect Effect
•Renderform
•Reprolabels
•SXS
•TFC Toys
•Toyworld
•Transformazing Toys
•Unique Toys
•WarBotron
•X-Transbots
•Xovergen
•Yom-G

descriptionTRANSFORMERS THREAD EmptyRe: TRANSFORMERS THREAD

more_horiz
I'm glad there's finally a thread for this

My latest haul last Saturday
TRANSFORMERS THREAD 11054310

At first I don't intend to buy it at all. Then I got it for a special deal, if I buy 4 leader class from a reseller.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply